believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek
him. Hb.11:6
I'm Francisco Mauro de Sousa, 49, born in Milagres - Ceará. , In Cariri
southern region of the state. Always lived in the same city where I studied all
the elementary school. I
studied in school EEFM Joaquim Alves, EEFM Dª Antonia Lindalva Patronato de
Morais and Dª Zefinha Gomes. I attended high school in Schools Diocese of Crato - CE
(1st and 3rd Scientific) Francisco Antonio College in Campina Grande-Pb .
Joined the Faculty of Letters Course in the second half of 1986, completing it in July 1990 by the Regional University Cariri - URCA.
I did the Postgraduate Course in Educational Computing from the State University
of Ceará - UECE, where I was part of the first class of Specialization in
Educational Computing at the University.
I'm 18 years in Teaching, I teach English and I was part of the faculty of the Master in 2000-2004 by the Regional University Cariri - URCA.
I am a public servant since 1997, which was approved in Tender while
working in the state since 1990 through Temporary Agreements.
At the moment I work as a multiplier professor in Educational Technology Center - NTE / CREDE 20 – Brejo Santo - CE, since 1999, which joined through a public selection.
I have worked in various areas of knowledge such as: Environment,
African Education, Educational Informatics and Education Tax. To Believe has
been my favorite Verb, so I intend to conjugate it forever. Professor Mauro.

Data about Sister Ana Zelia da Fonseca
Daughter of Sant ' Ana
Civil Name - Herminia Gomes da Fonseca
Religious
consecration - Sister Anna Zelia Fonseca
Date of Birth-
September 26, 1900
Location - Outeiro – Belém – PA
Membership -
John and Isabel Fonseca Gomes da Fonseca
Check the
Congregation of the Daughters of Sant ' Ana - December 19, 1925
Taking the
Religious Habit - June 22, 1926
First Religious
Profession - July 26, 1928
Perpetual
Profession - July 26, 1933
Transferred to
Milagres - January 1954
In
Milagres served as Vice - Superior of the Religious Community and Normal School
Employers' Dona Zefinha Gomes
From 1954
to 1966 he served as Director of the Foundation and Normal School Dona Zefinha
Gomes founded by her
In 1967 she was transferred to Messejana - Fortaleza - Ceará where she died on 08 October
1986 at 86 years of age, leaving us a testimony of quality and as a religious
educator. Made his life an offering. Our Sr. Zelia knew no insurmountable
barriers. Did unite "business with pleasure", served God and
neighbor in gratuitous self-giving love with significant capacity and sense of
tenderness missionary, preaching Jesus Christ to those who approached her.
Cheerful, dynamic, vibrant mission who exercised , did not let " no
standing", curious and enterprising , passed by ode trademark as
religious left, director and friend.
Include
the statement of Professor Maria Euda Albuquerque Master Zelia writing about
the 2nd edition of the Magazine Achievement Edition as referring to the 50
years of the Patronato .
"Master Zelia was a very important person to the College, because she lived for
school. Was director, secretary and the absence of a teacher, she was going
to the classroom. She was my French teacher." Dug " right name is
this: digging opportunities for school, she lived at the foot of politicians
in Fortaleza behind the promised funds, grants and scholarships to the College
functioned. Sought in those seasons in Fortaleza, among other things and
qualification opportunities for teachers to direct their own students from
Normal to these courses in the capital and bring " new things " to
the school that was gaining autonomy."


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário